24 November 2011

Technobohemian by John Malkovich


This morning I found something interesting and new for me about one of my favorite actors of all time. He speaks about his collection and sources of inspiration.



"In the creation of my collections I am inspired by the appearance of a bohemian of the new millen-nium. I thought it was necessary to update the figure of the bohemian but not in the traditional way, it was necessary to make it a cosmopolitan present and fully engaged in the technological world we live in today.
Technobohemian is a phrase I read in a yet unpublished Italian novel. I lift it with the author’s per-mission and I will endevour to use it well.
I personally design everything starting from sketches to the choice of fabrics which, with my Italian team, we pay particular attention, to their quality and expression.
The production of garments is entirely made in Italy, except for the denim which comes from Japan.
Technobohemian
I have always cultivated interest in fashion and I always loved it, I like the design, I like the details and for me it is simply another form of self-expression. Style is important. I try to convey through my crea-tions. I try to do things in a personal way, in relation to this. Sometimes I draw inspiration from the cinema, sometimes I look at people on the street. There is a strong correlation between the job of the designer and the actor who takes on different roles each time transforming itself. I like to experience the transformation even in the clothes we design, every transformation is basically a confirmation that we are constantly being born."

John Malkovich

www.technobohemian.it

1 comment:

  1. Уау, ето това е новина! Изобщо не подозирах, че този гениален актьор има афинитет към модата...Страхотно! Ще си позволя да споделя и аз тази информация на моята скромна фен група ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails