28 August 2010

Bday Girl, The Pomorians and YBBY.


There she goes, culturing @ the beat haha, my birthday girl, I love you so much,
Bday girl and my f** up face,
Pretty boys!!
yeah, I can only smile on a t-shirt, duh..
The Old dogs,
The BB's
Yanko and YBBY performing the rock version of "O Kolko si Pros" (OMG Ur so dump)
I loved them, they made my night..
Great covers of Pantera and Alice in chains
We all danced and singed about the most important things in life..
OBICHAM DA PUSHA, DA PIA I DA IAM!
We love the Pomorians

Zaio & the BB's, I love you my friends!

5 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAA Grand !!! This is an all time favorite of mine!!! SLA-f

    ReplyDelete
  2. madafakienss feaaat youn ebi younnn.... jennn KIZZZ maa :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great party : ) Lovely blog [ :

    http://rebelvoyeur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. tuka zashto nqma like we hahahha
    celuvam vi vsichkite, mucuni dolni takiva!!

    tominche-to

    ReplyDelete
  5. u might wanna check the definition of "dump" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails