29 July 2010

Alice Dellal x Palladium boots - video.

During my daily "exploration" on the internet I found this interesting video (via highsnobiety), or more something like an interview, of the models Alice Dellal and Daisy Lowe, each one for Palladium boots, speaking about their style influences and choices and who they admire as a fashion icon. As video advertisements go, this one is fairly interesting because we hear their opinions and ideas about fashion and see a bit of their personality captured, plus they both have genuinely interesting style. I chose to put Dellal after all, cuz I love her. She is so damn crazy!

Palladium Authenticity - Alice Dellal from Palladium on Vimeo.

I remember my first pair of beige Palladium boots, I was the most excited 15 year old kid on earth and now as you can see they are back on top of the fashion trends without any changes of their design. I think I'll need a new pair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails